September 15, 2020
Wondering what the process of working together is like? While no two weddings are the same, below are five phases of our journey together up to your beautiful wedding day!
1) Say Hello | No matter how we first meet, I can’t wait to get to know you and learn more about your wedding day! Maybe it was a google search for wedding photographer in Indiana, your bestie referred you to me, or perhaps you found me on Facebook. Fill out the contact form and let’s chat to see if we may be a good fit to work together. I respond to all inquires within 24 hours.
2) Let’s Do This Thing | We hit it off and you decide you want to book! A signed wedding contract and deposit are required to reserve your wedding date. Once both are complete you have booked photography for your wedding day!
3) Engagement Session | Time to schedule your engagement session! At your session we will get to know one another a little better. You will also get a feel of how it will be to work together on your wedding day. 5-7 days later, cozy up on the couch and have a viewing party with your fiancé as you flip through your digital gallery.
4) Wedding Consultation | Before your wedding day, we will craft your timeline, talk logistics of the day, and discuss photo requests. Not sure how to make a wedding day timeline? No worries, that’s what I’m here for!
5) It’s Your Wedding Day! | Hooray! The day is finally here. You relax and enjoy it. I’ll capture all the beautiful moments of your love story. 21 business days later, you’ll receive your wedding day images on a usb drive mailed straight to your door.
Studio 1534, wedding photographer in Indiana offers wedding photography, wedding videography, and photo booth rental across the state of Indiana and beyond. Learn more here!